DL H56 Liquid Dust Control
DH56 Liquid Dust Control is a concentrated liquid dust suppressant designed for gravel road and parking lot type applications. Dust Lynx H56 is suitable to use in all environmental conditions.
- Dust Lynx H56 is manufactured as a concentrated liquid.
- Tote should be mixed before use.
- The dilution for DH56 Liquid Dust Control is 20:1
- Less dilution will allow for longer term applications.
- The optimum feed rate would deliver 4 liters of the diluted H56 per square meters of surface area, applied in two passes
- Easy application. Mix with seed.
- Improved growth rate.
- Enhanced moisture retention.
- Soil stabilization, cleaner sheet flow.
- Replace mulch with hydro-seeding.
- Low shipping, handling and storage costs.
- Environmentally friendly.
- 30% greater porosity vs. tackifiers
- Apply using standard water trucks spray bars.
- Some practice is required to determine the optimal speed to deliver the required 2 liters per square meter of surface area per pass. We recommend 2 passes.
- Longevity is based on environmental conditions as well as traffic volume.
- Standard applications should last more than 10 weeks.
- DH56 Liquid Dust Control is easy to use and will not cause corrosion to common tankers or spray bars.
- 1 liter of concentrate mixed with 20 liters of water, will cover 5.25 square meters of surface area.
- 1 liquid tote contains 1000 liters of concentrate and mixed at 20:1 will cover 5,250 square meters.
- On a 6meter wide road surface that means it will do a 875 meter long stretch of road.