Your environmentally friendly answer to dust
WHOA Dust is a environmentally responsible and animal-friendly non-toxic product that provides a safe and easy solution to dust situations. It has no odour and is harmless to aquatic and land animals. WHOA Dust binds to the soil, creating a more stable surface. It reactivates itself with each water cycle or rain shower. WHOA Dust is shipped in 2 Kilogram bags for accurate measurement and application.
WHOA Dust can be applied to areas such as:
- Riding Arenas
- Round pens
- Corrals and paddocks
- Parking lots, storage yards
- Temporary storage piles and berms
*Not intended for use in washed sand arenas
*Requires water to activate
Benefits of WHOA Dust
- Environmentally friendly
- Very cost-effective to use
- Reduces operational and maintenance costs
- Simple and easy to apply
- In most cases, existing equipment can be modified
- Can be dry spread
- Can be added to water truck (agitation required)
- Rain or watering will rejuvenate application, extending dust control “time.” Note: watering will NOT dilute or wash product away
- Installation service may be available in specified areas
- No impact to animal or aquatic life
- Can be used if calcium chloride has been used in past
- Excellent coverage
- Increases tensile strength of soil
Distributor Contact Information
Alex von Hauff
WHOA Dust was specifically formulated to be used in areas where animals are creating dust. It is 100% animal safe and environmentally friendly.
2 Kilograms: 600 m2 ** the amount of product required will vary according to the depth of the footing.
6 Kilograms: 1800 m2 ** the amount of product required will vary according to the depth of the footing.
Please contact Strathcona Ventures for more detailed performance data or visit whoadust.com