Predominantly a white granular product
Packaged in round plastic 15 kg, 7 kg, 5 kg, 2 kg, 1kg and 0.5 kg pails with carrying handles. The 15 kg and 7 kg pails have lids with integrated pour spouts.
|Soil Stabilization||Kilograms||Flat to 4:1 slope||3:1 to 1:1 slope|
|Re-Vegetation||15||9000 m2||4500 m2|
|7||4046 m2||3000 m2|
|5||3000 m2||1500 m2|
|2||1200 m2||600 m2|
|1||600 m2||300 m2|
|0.5||300 m2||150 m2|
Hydroseeding 7 kg pail 3000 US Gal Replaces Mulch
Dust Control 28 kg pail Per Hectare
Pond De-Mucking 0.25 to .75 kg Per cubic meter of sediment
Soil Lynx is typically applied by hand in a dry form or a variety of manual, electric (quad- and truck-mounted) broadcast spreaders. Soil Lynx can also be mixed with water and applied with agitator-equipped water trucks, hydroseeding units, and/or standard pump and spray nozzles.
- Soil Lynx, once activated with water, binds with the soil, creating a porous layer that allows more water and air to penetrate while reducing erosion.
- Soil Lynx’s binding process allows it to retain water and hold seed and fertilizer in place.
- Easy to use, easy to integrate within existing operations
- Enhanced growth characteristics, while minimizing seed/fertilizer loss
- Enhanced soil stabilization, cleaner sheet flow
- Reduced shipping, handling and storage costs — no TDG requirements.
- Reduced hydroseeding costs, and
- Enhanced performance improves customer satisfaction
Before Soil Lynx Treatment
After Soil Lynx Treatment
Customers demonstrating the tackification effect of Soil Lynx
Seeds and Spreaders
Clearflow’s Soil Lynx products have been proven to enhance seed germination and growth.
Our setups are completely customizable. Contact us today to learn more about our spreaders and application products.