We develop custom solutions based on soil and water chemistry.
Clearflow offers anionic flocculants in granular, liquid and block form. These anionic flocculants have a negative charge that is less toxic to the environment than cationic flocculants. Our proprietary anionic formulas are often used to negate the toxic impacts of cationic flocculants.
Clearflow’s anionic flocculant product line:
Water Lynx Granular
- WLG 360
- WLG 370
- WLG 387
- WLG 395
- WLG 398
- WLE 360
- WLE 360 WB
- WLB 360
- WLB 394
- WLB 398
- WLB 494
Water Lynx Blocks
View PDF: Water Lynx Blocks
Semi-soft block wrapped in plastic netting and enclosed in vacuum bag. Block and netting color identify different block compositions.
3.5” (W) X 9.5” (L) X 3” (H),
Size may reduce if bag is punctured, as the block dries out. This will not negatively affect the characteristics of the block, but the block will need longer to hydrate.
One block will typically treat 20,000 m3 of sediment-laden water.
Variables affecting performance include water temperature, flow velocity, sediment load, UV radiation and system design.
Typical design configurations are calculated using one Water Lynx Block for every 50 to 100 gpm of flow.
For optimal use, ensure that the Lynx Block is fully immersed in water so the maximum surface area is available to passing fluids. Where possible, small stands may be used to ensure the bottom is not immersed in the sediment.
Note: Block will need to be in water for at least 30 min. to allow for proper hydration of the block to occur.
Water Lynx Blocks are easy to use in:
- In situ: natural creeks and man-made ditches to remove suspended and dissolved materials/metals.
- In constructed baffle grids, with rock checks, rock baffles, sandbags or standard construction materials — wood, concrete, metal, large plastic pipe, ½ pipes, etc.
- In ponds when used in conjunction with appropriate mixing devices such as aeration or fountain equipment and/or waterfall designs.
- Design criteria should include use of geo-jute to act as sediment collection and final polishing of discharge fluids.
- Easy to use, easy to integrate into existing operations
- Reduced operational costs to clean a cubic meter of sediment-laden water
- Reduced costs for disposal of end water, lower likelihood of regulatory fines
- Reduced shipping, handling and storage costs — no TDG requirements.
Water Lynx Liquid
Specifically designed for heavy industries
Water Lynx Liquid is Clearflow’s solution to water situations where the water chemistry requires a more active treatment. Our Water Lynx Liquids can come in both anionic and cationic forms.
These products are specifically designed for heavy industries such as mining. These industries face high sediment loads, flow volumes, flow velocities, and cold temperatures. Water Lynx Liquid is specifically designed to be efficient in these scenarios.
The Water Lynx Liquid is available in tanker trucks, 1,000-litre totes and 20-litre pails.